As the RWE Expert, you will be responsible for designing and executing global real-world evidence (RWE) projects to inform strategic internal decision-making thereby empowering differentiating R&D activities, support external decision making by key stakeholder groups such as patients, regulators, policy makers, payers, and prescribers and contribute to the wider epidemiological and medical understanding of specific diseases.
Depending on business need, you will help conceptualize RWE projects to meet business needs and drive the Global RWE Strategy and Tactical Plan.
You work with the RWE Data Analyst team, the RWE Strategy Lead and internal stakeholders. You represent RWE on functional teams within the Mission(s) (e.g., early/development solution teams, Medical Team, Patient Safety, Regulatory, Market Access, Commercial/Marketing, Core Launch Teams). You report directly to the RWE Strategy Lead.
What will you do:
- Providing strategic input to internal stakeholders based on RWE activities and robust epidemiological and medical understanding of the patient population in focus
- Leading and driving innovative RWE study design, planning and execution, including protocol development and analysis specification following best methodological standards. Including new data sources and advanced analytics. (incl. digital pharmacoepidemiology)
- Providing input to helps drive the Global RWE Strategy & Tactical Plan based on request from the RWE Strategy Lead responsible for the respective patient population
- Providing RWE Analysts with clarifications concerning protocol implementation
- Driving interpretation of analysis in collaboration with RWE Strategy Lead & internal stakeholders, and communicating analysis interpretation internally and externally
- Supporting RWE Strategy Lead to ensure alignment of RWE tactics with the Strategic Publication Plan.