As the R&D Manager you will lead the global product development activities in the Tampons category.
You will manage a team of product developers and lab technicians as well as the management of the innovation projects through a stage-gate process.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage the Global Product Development team for Tampons in the R&D Technical Center in Großpostwitz;
- Provide leadership and direction to your team, as well as defining the objectives in line with the company strategy and goals;
- Lead the creation of Tampons product innovations with global market potential, in collaboration with the Innovation Manager;
- Manage the Global Product Initiative Pipeline for the Tampons category, in alignment with the Innovation Manager;
- Manage the Opex and Capex budget;
- Ensure that new product developments in the Tampons category are executed in accordance with the Ontex Design & Development process as well as in compliance with all relevant safety and regulatory requirements;
- Lead the project teams through the stage-gate process, including regular follow-up on project status.