For this job, you will work closely with a project manager who is responsible for time management for his/her area. Your objective will be to provide appropriate time management information to support decision making in order to achieve the expected project performance (tender, contract or program execution).
Therefore, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the project schedule.
Here are the tasks that you will have to perform:
- Facilitate the synchronization of internal stakeholders
- Define the schedule for the preparation of the RFP and follow it through to submission
- Detailing the tender schedule
- Highlight the critical path and risks related to the project schedule and propose optimization and reduction actions
- Contribute to the project strategy in accordance with the defined requirements
- Deliver all schedule deliverables on time
- Estimate the cost of the scheduling management effort
- Build the project schedule for his/her area based on contractual objectives and input from all stakeholders
- Contribute with the Financial Project Manager to the earned value management
- Participate in the validation of the project baseline
- Ensure consistency of all internal and external stakeholder commitments
- Organize and lead periodic project schedule sessions
- Provide timely schedule updates, emphasizing
- Focus on early identification of potential delays (including status of schedule risks and margins)
- Prepare schedule and progress reports
- Provide support to the subsystem manager on all issues related to the project schedule.