As a Project Manager your task is to lead and coordinate quality events for on-market products, continuous improvement projects or regional expansion activities.
You will lead, plan, execute and finalize projects within given time, cost and quality constraints, and in line with the respective business case.
Project governance and delivery:
- Facilitate project initiation and scope definition
- Define and manage the delivery of the project’s objectives, both from an operational and business delivery point of view
- Manage the project interfaces, as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and track project plans (scenario based) including project schedule and resource demand, using appropriate tools
- Develop and deliver progress reports, and presentations to project sponsors, internal and external (partner) stakeholders and appropriate governance bodies.
- Define and manage project success criteria & risks and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure quality and compliance with all business processes, throughout the project’s life cycle.
Project budget management
Project team leadership:
- Manage resources, coordinating all efforts within the company, including third-party services or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
Project management methods and services : Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management in interaction with other project and/or program managers.