Organization and reporting relationships:
You will report to the Director of Bidding and Industrial Project Operations.
Member of the core project team.
Within the site organization:
Bid Team, Engineering, Process Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Procurement, Product Manager and Field Operations.
- Meet tender delivery deadlines, in line with expected performance, and taking into account feedback from previous projects.
- Maintain the QCD performance of the offer during the project life cycle for the Industrial & Sourcing work package. Ensure industrial maturity of the product and its transferability (if applicable) within the DFQ process, maturity of data (BoM, documentations, instructions ...), and - completeness following agreed standards.
Measure During the tender phase: (if applicable)
- Tender planning and milestones are met by the industrial and sourcing teams.
- Timely delivery of the consolidated offer to the bidding team.
In the context of the new product introduction (NPI) and (pre-) series phase:
- DFQ milestones following project planning
- Industrial maturity monitoring (IMFU): bill of materials including part maturity monitoring (PMFU), assembly accuracy, time spent,...
- Validation of product maturity and "AS Built" - "As Designed" data
- On-time delivery of product and data
- Cost tracking of industrial and sourcing work packages
- Risk and opportunity register
- Satisfaction of project stakeholders
During the handover phase: (if applicable)
- DFQ-T milestones following handover planning
- Timely delivery of data to be transferred (product, industrial, sourcing...) Do It Right The First Time (DRIFT)
- Training, manufacturing launch and receiver ramp-up
- Cost tracking of all transfer operations
- Register of risks and opportunities
- Receiver satisfaction