Within the EMEA Development Centre, and more specifically in the EMEA Development Quality Department, the Product Reliability Section is responsible for the quality judgement of newly developed products. The products need detailed verification, in order to validate their performance and reliability towards the wide application and operation area.
During the development process, before mass production and launched in the market, the validation of product reliability is proven by testing and evaluation of prototypes.
As a Product Validation Engineer you will be integrated in a project team who’s responsible for:
- Discuss test criteria, identify possible problems, their root causes, and defining possible countermeasures. This in close cooperation with the product development department
- Execute validation tests e.g. structure-, reliability-, unit-, sound- & safety-test.
- Deeply evaluate & analyze the test results, and confirm that the set up criteria are met.
- Gather data, visualize (e.g. graph) and officiate test report.
- Active participation and reporting (status & result) in the design review meetings.
- You will also be involved in process optimalisation, you will make templates in Excel to optimize work instructions, reportings, ...