As a Senior Product Manager Materials you combine your engineering skills with the experience of a marketing professional.
You are responsible for product category revenue and profitability, new product launch success and portfolio vitality.
- You own the strategy development, execution and business success of the SFID portfolio;
- From an in-depth understanding of the markets and competitors, as well as the customers’ challenges, business needs and processes, you drive a differentiated materials roadmap;
- You position the offer to the respective target markets and users and execute a targeted go to market plan;
- You track and monitor new technologies and translate opportunities into business cases for new solutions for Brady;
- You are the regional point of contact for sales, customer service, planning and production;
- You work closely with your counterparts in the US and Asia Pacific.