You are successfully logged out of your my randstad account
You have successfully deleted your account
Are you looking for a new, stable position as a EHS Officer / Preventieadviseur niv. III?Are you familiar with railway projects?
Hesitate no longer, contact me!
Liesbet StautemasAUSY ENGINEERINGliesbet.email@example.comT. 09 395 07 86
As EHS Officer level III you will meet following conditions:
- Valid safety qualification (EHS Officer level III)
- Thorough knowledge of Belgium legal health, safety and environmental regulations including “Temporary or Mobile Construction Sites” (ToMCS)
- Experience as an EHS officer in a railway project environment is an asset
- Knowledge of EHS international recognized standards e.g. OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, VCA
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety. Familiarity with conduction data analysis and reporting statistics
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of Dutch and French, professional knowledge of English
- VCA-VOL and BA5 are required. First Aid certification is a plus
Working on a freelance basis is also possible!
As a consultant you can count on a competitive salary supplemented with various fringe benefits such as:
- Meal vouchers
- Eco vouchers
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Net monthly allowance
- From our cafeteria plan you can choose from a car with fuel card or a kilometre allowance
Curious about our job application process? Discover here how we help you land the job.
Click the ‘apply now’ button, create a profile and tell us why you are the best candidate for the job. Tip: Keep your profile up to date so that you can always apply immediately.
That way you know that we are processing your application. In concrete terms, this means we are evaluating how your profile fits the requirements of the job.
Then we contact you. We go over your CV together and discuss the next steps in your application process (interview, testing, references, company tour, ...).
We explain to the client why you are the perfect candidate. As soon as we receive the client’s feedback – sometimes that can take several weeks – we update you.
… and are you still enthusiastic? Then, you can sign the contract and it is time for a party!
we are here to help you with your questions.
We will keep you updated when we have similar job postings.
thank you for subscribing to your personalised job alerts.