- Define specific marketing initiatives for EMEA & AMERICAS based on requirements collected from sales & PM/SM
- Cover the broad scope of marketing activities, including events, online / social advertising and digital marketing, including:
1. Development and follow up of advertising material for events and digital advertising (copy, images, translations ...)
2. Organize and follow up of local Barco events in EMEA and AMERICAS in collaboration with Sales, Global Marketing and local teams
3. Setup and organization of virtual events & webinars using marketing automation flows (invitations, registrations, capture leads, thank you mails...)
4. Execution and follow up of translations and reviews with external agency
5. Development/execution of newsletters (end user and partners)
6. Admin support for PR/PO creation, orders, etc.
- Identify customers who are willing to participate in testimonials, case studies or references. Capture share stories and advocate in a variety of programs.
- Be close to our regional partners to maximize the effectiveness of their and our marketing initiatives to accelerate sales (incl. channel marketing / MDF follow-up)