The Logistics Coordinator EU position is responsible for maintaining inventory and coordinating movements of inventory globally. This role is responsible for accurately processing stock movements and other transactions into SAP for their external sites
The following tasks are among your responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end process for intercompany shipments, including: POs from outside EU, customs instructions based on end use of the incoming goods, update production on arrival date of these containers, and arranging of transport (road, sea,air), etc.
- Responsible for the licenses that Shell have with the Belgian customs.
- Generate and deliver shipping forecasts to third party suppliers along with appropriate shipping docs.
- Ensure compliance with EU import/export regulations as it pertains to customs/government regulations, REACH, letters of credit, transportation regulations, duties, taxes, etc.
- Assist CSRs worldwide on packaging, load configuration, incoterms and impact on VAT/customs, special requirements regarding labelling, etc.
- Participate and contribute during bi-weekly meeting on outstanding and overdue orders.
- Manage end-to-end returns process including: REACH check, customer checklist, communication with external warehouse, corrective action if damaged.
- Day-to-day management of land and sea contracts, services contracts (external warehouse), and Eurosupport.
- Focal point for outbound questions from their external warehouse, follow up on outbound confirmations, support physical inspections by customers, goods issue/receipt.
- Responsible for load securing on site.
- Analyze freight billing process and look for process improvements from the global team.
- Participate and support toolbox sessions and internal audits.