The Risk, Control and Compliance Group is a key player and shares responsibility for the operational excellence of Treasury. It deals with all treasury processes and projects, including:
- controlling, authorizing and settling financial transactions
- maintaining user access to all Treasury applications
- business partnering within the international treasury organization
- identifying continuous improvements and challenging the status quo
- supporting global cash visibility for all subsidiaries in the different regions (EMEA, ASPAC, US, LATAM).
- financial reporting, by collecting and validating data from other teams and regions
You will work daily with multiple stakeholders, including:
- external banks
- J&J affiliates worldwide
- external and internal audit
- currency exposure, investment, accounting and cash management teams.
You will provide process and systems expertise, related to the execution of complex transactions/settlements worldwide (e.g. acquisitions).