As a Financial Planning & Analysis Partner, you will provide qualitative analytical financial information to business partners through relevant, actionable, timely and meaningful reports for actuals, budget, forecasting and strategic plan; you will update the business’ financial forecast and you will support the Stakeholders with the required investments (Operational Expenses and Capitalized Assets) being part of resource reallocations during the year.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Become a trusted business partner for financial analysis & reporting
- Become a trusted contact in Finance for Business Stakeholders with solution driven mindset
You will contribute by:
- Providing financial insights, historical as well as forward-looking, highlighting risk and opportunities, to support decision making and drive resource allocation.
- Planning, coordinating, and executing financial planning processes; ensuring timeliness, accuracy, and integrity of financial information.
- Delivering relevant, accurate and complete financial reporting.
- Supporting the automatization of reporting.
- Performing timely and accurate monthly closing activities.
- Guiding stakeholders in understanding financial processes.
- Master data and DOA update responsibility
o Performs periodic review of allocation rules, cost center master data, WBS settlement, and PO mapping to ensure correct ownership and functional alignment
o Perform periodic review on the transversal reporting / Questions received from the TVO teams
- Performs monthly closing activities:
o Liaises with the business in order to perform monthly manual accruals
o Reviews FTE movements and related costs (salaries, travel, training)
o Review Opex and ask for reclasses when needed
o OPEX analysis and explanation of variances
o Support Finance Leads for monthly dashboard preparation
- Supports Finance Leads and Business stakeholders in evaluating and interpreting financial data; provide the training upon need
- Check Allocations for monthly actuals & budget and planning exercises.
- Prepare and/or share reports with I2I and Business
- RRA/Budget/Long range forecast exercises
o Coordinates the forecast exercises with the KPs after alignment with I2I Finance Leads
o Uploads the data for exercises done centrally
o Performs adjustments
o Performs reconciliations if needed
o Checks Forecast phasing
o Ensure that the budgets and forecasts are completed at the appropriate level
o Ensure deliverable for budget and forecast reviews are completed in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
o Performs adjustments and reconciliations if needed on forecast changes.
o Checks Forecast phasing to align with operational timelines.
- Becomes a trusted business partner for analysis & reporting
o Meets regularly with business partners to review financial performance and discuss variances on actual to budget. Facilitates review with business partners on the accuracy of budget and rolling forecasts, and development of measures to ensure financial and operational objectives are met.
o Develop and interpret relevant analytics across business functions and activities
o Provide guidance highlighting accounting changes impact on the business.
- Work in close collaboration with the Finance business Partner