As an Executive Assistant, you will be in charge of the support to A.SPIRE team on aspects related to the administration, logistics, dealing with suppliers and contracts, budget and membership aspects and in the scheduling and organization of meetings and events. You will manage the agenda of the Executive Director and will support her directly in the organization of the key meetings of the association committees. You will also support to keep our members updated on our activities through writing internal communication tools and updating information in our members intranet platform.
You are expected to have a high level of attention to detail, capacity for multitasking and to self organise yourself taking full responsibility of your tasks while having a great teamwork spirit. You will communicate with senior- level internal and external contacts and will be regularly exposed to confidential data. You will have a high level of tact and integrity due to the sensitive nature of information and the tasks to be performed.
You will be expected to develop autonomously in your roles in a short time and to become a mainstay for the Executive Director and the team.
SUPPORT TO THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Manage the Agenda of the Executive Director and support her in the follow up of meetings.
- Active role in the organization of team meetings and of key governance meetings (Board and General Assembly)
- General secretarial tasks (notes/minutes taking, preparation of documents, support on budgetary issues, HR paperwork and other legal publications and updates)
- Support for the fulfilment of the Association Statutes, Internal Rules and GDPR
MEMBERSHIP, MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- Support in engaging potential new members.
- Dealing with the membership process (application, approval, welcome, onboarding, resignations…)
- Prepare membership related documents (membership value, membership MoU et al.)
- Prepare outgoing membership invoices, keep a record of membership fees and maintain accurate records in the membership database.
- Elaborate stats and reports on membership
- Prepare and follow up of information addressed to members, operating A.SPIRE internal IT tools e.g. SharePoint, database, survey and on-line voting platforms.
OFFICE AND ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
- Manage relation with providers: setting –up all contracts and follow-up of the activities of contracts related to admin and costs related tasks.
- Dealing with invoices and payments to providers, and keeping the registry of costs, coordinating with our accounting provider Office administration tasks (paperwork, office supplies and equipment, inventory…)
- Organize and maintain centralized filing systems (on line and off line)
- Organise and maintain contacts data base Agenda management of the Association activities and preparation of letters, layouts, presentations, e-mails
- Active role in the organization of workshops, meetings and events (e.g. logistics and communications to stakeholders and invited speakers).