As an Embedded Software Developer for the Karhu Project, you will be responsible for working with our team to prototype and develop a new 3-chip laser projector for the Immersive Experience Market. You'll primarily work in the user space environment and use your technical expertise to ensure that the product's functionality is sound and is launched successfully.
• Work with a cross-functional team to design, develop, test, and debug software components for the Karhu Project.
• Develop, build, and integrate software modules and components to the software environment.
• Conduct code reviews, debugging, performance optimization, and system verification.
• Write efficient, reusable, and well-documented code in Modern C++21.
• Write integration tests using Python.
• Ensure compliance with software quality standards, coding standards, and standard operating procedures.
• Implement automated testing and continuous integration processes.
• Participate in Agile/Scrum development process.