What you’ll do:
• You will join the Family Squad in our new “Agile” organization whose mission is to convince our Family customers to opt for Proximus telco products (Flex packs).
• You will be the customers' ambassador and constantly defend their interests.
• You will be responsible to plan, brief, follow & validate E2E all products or 360° on/offline campaigns, promotions & offers to realize our (digital) sales ambitions.
• You will regularly test the digital journeys to live the experience we offer to our customers & suggest improvements for each stage of the digital funnel. You will participate to specific projects to improve the E2E flows (CRO, web optimization, SEO, launch of new products…).
• For each briefing & project, you will collaborate & coordinate all internal departments involved (Sales, Communication, Web…). You will also on weekly base align, find synergies, and share learnings with other marketeers in other (sub)-segments (Youth, Price Seekers, Small Enterprises, etc.).
• You will analyse the sales figures and understand (digital) statistical data on a daily basis and share it with the team to initiate new projects in order to boost sales.
• You will work with the Product Owner of the Family Squad to reflect on the Go-to-Market strategy 2.0.
• You will be constantly open to new practices and trends of the digital world and will initiate the implementation of some of them which you will have translated for Proximus.
• You will build a strong understanding of the Family persona’s, needs, key momentums & stay aware of what the competition does on this market.