We are searchingfor a full-time Creative Project Manager to actas the new project lead managing creative, digital, social, and video projects.The Creative Project Manager works cross-functionally to gain alignment withbusiness units, marketing and international design teams.
The CreativeProject Manager will help track across project-based work to ensure we aremeeting the mission of our scope, hitting milestones, and communicatingprogress.
Specifically,the role will entail the following responsibilities:
• Maintainan understanding of project goals, scope, production plan and guidelines asoutlined by the leaders of each workstream utilizing WorkFront.
• Act as liaisonacross subject matter expert teams, supporting them with their deliverables andmilestones. This will include managing work in various stages with varioustimelines, from project intake to delivery of final files. This will includecopy, digital, social, video, print, OOH, events, and design projects
• A strongunderstanding of creative workflows and how projects come to life frominception to execution
• Develop andmaintain comprehensive timelines with milestones clearly defined
• Ensureproject documentation is maintained and updated
• Ensurecommunication to internal teams to create awareness of upcoming projects andact as the liaison between stake holders and OC Studios
• Create andmanage project scopes and ensure projects stay within project scope signed offon between OC Studios and stakeholders
• Assist infacilitating meetings, capturing notes, publishing action items, updatingPowerPoint decks, updating WorkFront and capturing project milestones