As Development Chemist, you are responsible for the product development related to coolants, heat transfer fluids and hot-test or running-in fluids. Your work will be based at the heart of Arteco’s global technology center and you will report directly to the global R&D Manager.
- You lead product development projects to advance the technology of coolants for our worldwide customers, meeting the highest IATF quality and sustainability standards. In your role, you manage various product development projects as defined in the business plan, involving the execution of experiments and the setup of tests in close collaboration with lab technicians to optimize formulations and product performance. Furthermore, you are responsible for preparing and communicating detailed analyses.
- You are also involved in the initial stages of upscaling, facilitating the transition from R&D to the engineering team.
- You develop long-term technical relationships with industry driver partners.
- You will become an expert in a coolant technology domain by acquiring and expanding your knowledge through activities such as literature reading, building contacts with peers and industry suppliers, as well as initiating and leading applied research trails in both internal and external laboratories. This expertise will be instrumental in integrating new findings into the product development process.
- You use your acquired skills to provide guidance and coaching to lab technicians and other colleagues. You give presentations and provide trainings.
- You act as an ambassador for the Arteco values, Code of Conduct and policies.