you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
• Ensure that Environment, Health, Safety & Security standards are met at STC (SHEMS & Legislation)
• Supports translation of EHSS legislation and company guidelines for implementation in the STC, defines and drives EHSS improvement and compliance programs and activities in the STC.
• Ensure effective and efficient execution of EHSS projects
• Ensure compliance to overall company guidelines through the SHEMS Management System
• Interface to EHS&S Region Europe, Chemelot Brightlands Campus EHS
• Responsible for translating EHSS legislation and company guidelines for implementation in the STC (e.g. SHEMS, Site Regulation, Chemelot Brightlands Campus Regulation, …)
• Identifies gaps and areas for improvement regarding EHSS, defines and drives improvement programs and activities
• Conduct Thematic Inspections and safety operation rounds in order to verify EHSS behaviour in practice, actively conveying/passing on information about EHSS standards by highlighting (un)safe situations and actions and providing feedback on these.
• Perform incident reporting and safety operation trend analyses as input for proposals for improvement of EHSS Performance and Thematic Inspections.
• Contribute EHSS expertise in Management of Change, JSAs and EHSS Committee.
• Discuss EHSS incidents with Management Team and determining the lessons to be learned
• Conduct investigations of EHSS incidents and jointly providing reports to QEHSS manager.
• Discuss and establish action plans relating to EHSS as a result of health and industrial hygiene monitoring.
• Draw up occupational health and safety RI&E in consultation with staff, discussing this with management and staff. Periodically updating this.
• Hold a position of expertise in relation to and assessing substances and exposure to substances.
• Act as an expert advisor for all personnel in relation to EHSS aspects.
• Monitor and assess new and updates of (inter)national standards and legislation in the field of occupational safety, health and industrial hygiene.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering.
• Diploma in Higher Safety Studies (HVK) or in higher industrial Hygiene Specialist.
• ± 1-5 years of relevant working experience and being familiar with EHSS regulation & policies in a Laboratory and/or R&D environment
• Knowledge of legislation and regulations concerning occupational health and safety and the environment within the petrochemical industry would be a strong asset
• Good knowledge about EHSS, Management Systems, Process Management
• Able to work effectively at various levels in the organization
• Skilled in coordination and alignment with multi-cultural internal and external parties
• Proactive attitude and Self-drive and ability to quickly respond to any emergencies
• Enthusiastic and a good team player
• High Work Standard; good at Planning and Organizing
• Fluent in Dutch and English
what do we offer?
We will look into your resume. If you meet the requirements, you will be invited. We will tell you more about the job and the possibilities AUSY can offer you. As an answer to your high level of education and flexibility, AUSY offers you a salary package on level, with extra-legal advantages and further development opportunities.