you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
JINDAL Films is a global leader in the development and manufacture of specialty biaxially oriented films. Our product range includes multi-layer clear, white opaque, coated and metalized films. Products are deployed in a broad range of end-use applications, including flexible packaging and labeling markets.
AUSY is looking for their HR Manager Belgium.
AUSY is looking for Jindal Films' Human Resources Manager Belgium.
Apply directly before December 8 by following the steps below.
More info ?Contact Seda Basar, Recruitment Consultant
firstname.lastname@example.org 0478 633 911
The Human Resources Manager Belgium will lead the HR activities of the Manufacturing site of Virton (headcount 350), with the objective to attract, develop and retain human capital to meet the company strategic goals. The HR Manager acts as a strategic partner to the Plant Leadership team and reports to the Manufacturing Site Director.
Your main responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Site Director and the Plant staff to drive HR operations in support of the business.
• Lead and supervise the local HR team (3) and daily HR operations to ensure flawless HR services.
• Oversee payroll activities and interactions with the payroll provider and related parties.
• Provide guidance to managers in areas such as benefits, compensation, training, recruitment, workforce planning, conflict management, performance management, and labor relations.
• Actively prepare, participate and support management in collective bargaining negotiations by documenting, benchmarking, identifying solutions in line with market, industry sector, legislated and company requirements. Active participation to Industry network (Essenscia, etc).
• Actively participate in works council sessions, including meeting preparations and follow-up; and establish sound relationship with local trade unions
• Ensure all policies and procedures are in compliance with all government regulations and applicable collective agreements, and are consistently administered.
• Proactively manage the company pension fund (OFP) and liaise with third parties to ensure legal requirements and compliance are met.
• Responsible for operational human resources issues including hiring, retention, succession planning, legal compliance, terminations, social elections, etc.
• Monitor key metrics (i.e. headcount, labor cost, absenteeism, turnover, attendance, etc.) to assist the location and/or functional area in effectively managing their workforce to maximize productivity and overall effectiveness.
• Demonstrate solid business acumen and ability to make HR decisions that ensure a positive impact on the bottom line.
• All other Jindal Films Belgium functions,
• Luxembourg HQ functions on an ad-hoc basis
• HR Teams of other (manufacturing) sites in Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Italy and Germany
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Human Resources (in a manufacturing environment preferred)
• Languages: French (C2) and fluency in English (C1). Any other language is a plus.
• Perfect knowledge of Belgian social legislation, and ideally a previous experience in labor relations
• Ability to apply complex analytical and critical thinking skills
• Will to be a hands-on HR professional
• Very good numeric skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills, strong ability to influence and coach others
• Ability to make difficult decisions
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint and Excel
what do we offer?
As HR manager of Jindal Films, you will take on a challenging opportunity and begin a long-term partnership in an innovative and international environment. Jindal Films offers you a competitive benefit package. Last but not least, you will join a company which highly values ethical business practices, health & safety, respect, flawless execution and continuous improvement.
Apply directly by filling in the fields below before December 8.
For more information, contact Seda Basar : email@example.com or 0478 633 911
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.