Our client is the market leader in area development and inner-city reconversion projects
Are you looking to work and be a added value om a promising project in company in full expansion?
Do you have strong Process Management skills and experience in Customer service?
You are at the right place!
• Leads and supports cross-functional project teams to implement operational changes.
• Implements process improvement projects and deploy solutions, globally.
• Coordinate and measure customer satisfaction, making reports. Centralization of requests, work on processes.
• Builds relationships with cross-functional CS and the other departments : Sales Director, HR, IT Project Manager.
• identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
• Collects data and insights from operations to identify root cause of problems.
• Surveys, identifies and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
• Leads initiatives to implement best practices in operations.
• Performs cost and benefit analyses and constructs business cases for process improvement opportunities.
• min 5 years of professional experience working in operational program management or process improvement
• Advanced Knowledge of customer service and contact center operations
• Experience deploying management strategies
• Experience in People Management
• Strategic thinker, with clear vision and direction of improvement management
The opportunity to work on a promising project and to be a added value in a company in full expansion.