you can swipe left or right to navigate through the jobsyou can use your arrow keys ( and ) to navigate through the jobs
Our client is a highly diversified premier technology company, headquartered in the USA, with a global reputation for innovation. They specialize in providing innovative customer solutions across a wide spectrum of businesses such as aerospace, automotive, construction, consumer, electronics, general industry, health care, office, safety and security, telecommunications and the medical world.
Are you an expert in administrative tasks ? Do you like to work in Excel ? Do you have a background in supply chain or are you eager to learn about logistic processes? Do you keep in touch with IT and are you able to learn new IT systems very fast? Read on!
As a helpdesk administrator , you are responsable for:
- administrative support for the Transportation Management System (ShipitSmarter) team - processing of reports in excel - the support of the users in using the TMS system - motivating the users to follow the process - train new users - perform various administrative tasks
1. Education: High School degree (or equivalent by experience)
2. Experience: Administrative support experience, preferably within supply chain or logistics
3. Knowledge: - In touch with IT, be able to learn a new IT system very fast (no programming!) - Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel)
4. Key Capabilities: - Very good English in writing and communicating (other languages is benefit) - Logical Thinking – Analysis - Be able to work quickly and under pressure - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential - Self-motivated - Results oriented - Able to work reasonably independent on a day-to-day basis
what do we offer?
A very interesting contract for a world-class brand, in a very dynamic team. You will be working in a challenging, fast moving and innovate work environment.