The Analyst will contribute to initiatives to yield faster and more effective report development, efficient change management services for analytics platforms. The Analyst will have technical expertise clinical data and report building, and experience gained through working with diverse and complex business processes and associated systems infrastructures. The Analyst is required to work in a matrix environment across functions and departments.
- Services rendered will adhere to applicable client SOPs, WIs, policies, local regulatory requirements, etc.
- Participate in the optimization of user management, content management, performance management and lifecycle management related to reporting and metrics
- Work with business owners to develop and deliver reports and metrics such as, but not limited to Medical monitoring visualizations and ad hoc reporting as assigned.
- Participate in executing strategy around reporting and metrics aligned with ICOA & EBIS strategy and business needs, optimizing the related systems infrastructure and by working with other EBIS teams, as well as GD IT, and external vendors.
- Takes a leadership role with development and delivery of reports, templates and metrics and related activities
Interested in this vacancy? Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org