EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Life Science, Physical Science, Nursing, or Biological Science required.
- Bachelor with at least 2 years, Master and PhD with at least 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- Previous experience in clinical research or equivalent is desired.
- Relevant industry certifications preferred (i.e., CCRA, CCRC, CCRP, RAC, CDE, GCP, ISO 14155, MDR, MEDDEV,…).
- Clinical/medical background is a plus.
- Medical device experience is a plus.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES & AFFILIATIONS
Functional and Technical Competencies:
- Good understanding of clinical research science and processes, clinical trends, and global clinical trial regulations;
- Proven track record in supporting clinical projects within clinical/ surgical research setting, on time, and in compliance to SOPs and regulations;
- Presentation and technical writing skills;
- Written and oral English communication skills.
Leadership required in alignment with the Leadership Imperatives of our client:
- Connect - Develop collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Shape - Actively participate in departmental process improvement activities.
- Lead - Take ownership in critical scientific thinking and development of self and engage in transparent and constructive conversations.
- Deliver - Strive to ensure all deliverables on allocated studies are met on time, within budget and in compliance to SOPs and regulations.
LOCATION & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Primary location for this position is Diegem. At management discretion, the position may be performed remotely.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% depending on the phase of the program.
- Frequent (several times per month) interaction with physicians and research staff at centers selected for involvement in clinical research as well as those being evaluated.
- May have regular interaction with third party vendors supporting clinical.