• You will join the Fiber migration Tribe (squads) in our new “Agile” organization whose mission is to convince our customers to migrate to Fiber and opt for the Fiber products.
• You ensure continuous and optimal interaction between Sales departments/sales channels and the Fiber migration Tribe/squads in order to ensure mutual understanding and ensure optimal coordination. You promote the interests and activities of Sales to your Tribe, and from your Tribe to the Sales department.
• You will be responsible for the go-to-channel for potential product launches, actions and promotions managed within your Tribe (for fiber migration & copper outphasing). You will provide support and critically examine the squads' proposals and representing the "voice of sales". With a particular focus on “simplicity” for our sales force.
You gather feedback from the sales channels where necessary, in collaboration with the other channel managers (SPOCS) in our team.
For each project or action, you will also act as a relay, collaborate and coordinate the other teams involved in Sales or in other Chapters/Tribes (Process, Training & coaching, remuneration/commission, reporting, strategy,communication etc.). You will also on a weekly base align, find synergies, and share learnings with other channel managers of our team. Mainly the ones working on other projects or segments with a link with Fiber : Fiber acquisition, Small enterprises, channels SPOC, etc..
• You will ensure effective and consistent communication to our sales forces in line with the communication process and taking into account the requirements and specificities of the sales channels.
• You will develop an excellent understanding of the “Fiber Migration” mechanics and approach. You will work with the Product Owners of the Fibre migration teams to continue to improve our approach/strategy in this area by putting the customer at the centre of your reflections: you understand the needs and "barriers" of our customers, you propose and implement sales actions to meet these needs or remove the barriers.
Together with other “fiber focused colleagues”, you will monitor the performance of the various channels to identify the needs, the opportunities and detect risks. You will make recommendations, propose corrective action plans and implement them.
• You will provide and determine, in collaboration with colleagues in the squads (mainly marketers), the key sales arguments to be used as part of the sales/migration pitch, the communication towards customers, etc.