As a calculation engineer, you will support a company that offers a range of integrated solutions for hydrogen production and refueling stations, with production capabilities in asia and europe and a test lab for key electrolyser components. you will work to advance exchanges with suppliers/customers/epc team and disseminate technical data. You will be responsible for simulations and analyses of all types of product developments and optimizations using specific numerical simulation technology, theoretical analyses and computational experiments.
Do you want to learn more about your next assignment? This is the place!
- Ensure the management of the calculation activity in collaboration with the team in terms of identification of the workload and using of subcontracting
- Manage and develop the subcontracting network
- Define the tools and types of modeling adapted to the contexts
- Prepare the execution of digital simulations and calculations
- Coordinate and perform simulation tests, calculation, and virtual prototypes : About topics such as rigidity, solidity, dynamics, acoustics, structure crash, occupant protection, pedestrian protection, multi-body simulations and thermal calculations as well as on various properties and physical processes such as load, force, illumination, acceleration, performance, stability, and service life, with the assistance of the finite element method
- Evaluate and analyze results, interpreting calculations modeling, document measurements use these results to develop and coordinate solutions for technical problems with customers, suppliers and production employees
- Presentation and discussion of the results and findings with the responsible specialist departments, the Group itself and customers
- Participate in the enrichment and development of new methodologies and design logics with the aim of reducing costs, in reflection of technical solutions to meet specific customer requirements