You are successfully logged out of your my randstad account
You have successfully deleted your account
Interested by this assignment?
Don't hesitate to apply!
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ability work cross projects/supervisors
• Experience using Watson LIMS or equivalent LIMS system
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proficient in English (spoken and written)
• French considered a plus
• Attention to detail and quality of work
We are looking for a "Routine analysis support" for a 9 month mission in Braine l'Alleud.
• The ideal candidate will have experience in hands-on running of bioanalytical assays to determine either immunogenicity, pharmacokinetics or biomarkers or a combination of the latter.
• Experience in running bioanalytical methods, including basic understanding of development steps validation requirements as well as sample analysis requirements
• Experience using the MSD platform,
• A proven track record of working within regulatory bioanalysis and knowledge of relevant guidance documents as well as GLP/GCP experience is required.
Consulting mission: 03/05/2021 to 31/12/2021
We offer an attractive salary with extra-legal advantages :
A rate as freelance is also possible
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company focusing on creating value for people living with neurology and immunology conditions.
Curious about our job application process? Discover here how we help you land the job.
Click the ‘apply now’ button, create a profile and tell us why you are the best candidate for the job. Tip: Keep your profile up to date so that you can always apply immediately.
That way you know that we are processing your application. In concrete terms, this means we are evaluating how your profile fits the requirements of the job.
Then we contact you. We go over your CV together and discuss the next steps in your application process (interview, testing, references, company tour, ...).
We explain to the client why you are the perfect candidate. As soon as we receive the client’s feedback – sometimes that can take several weeks – we update you.
… and are you still enthusiastic? Then, you can sign the contract and it is time for a party!
we are here to help you with your questions.
We will keep you updated when we have similar job postings.
thank you for subscribing to your personalised job alerts.