You will be part of a team responsible for capturing strategic business opportunities and turn them into profitable
contracts for the company. In relation with Sales and Engineering teams, you conduct the bid and you are accountable to deliver, on time and within budget, a financial and technical proposal maximising the chance to capture businesses with direct impacts on the company operation and business segment strategy. This context requires a high level and smart mix of
leadership, discipline and creativity. As manager for the bid, you are the single point of contact for every contributing part of the company : support function (HR, Finance, Legal, Purchase), Engineering & Project teams, as well as senior managers, whether locally or
globally within the group. You are also accountable to hand over the contract to operation team, in particular the Project Managers and technical teams.
Your mission starts when an opportunity is qualified for bidding by the Sales teams until the contract is started and on-track with operation teams.
- In general, lead and conduct internal processes related to the bid phase.
- In particular, prepare the bid / proposal and contribute to the negotiation with the customer
- Manage a network of partners, contribute to market intelligence and maintain customer request database
- Ensure succesfull transition to the project team: contribute to market intelligence and maintain customer request database
- In all contacts with potential customer, present an excellent customer service attitude