WE FOUND IT!
The perfect automation job!
If this is your "hobby", you CANNOT miss it!
So go down to the tabs...
I promise, it will get better and better!...
Our client's department :
The Global Automation team define the strategy of VXAutomation topics. The team design and produce guideline for strategicautomation solution. The team is responsible for providing the technicalinformation to VX CAPEX INVESTMENTS Automation projects to allow a correctproject execution according to plan. The team is also accountable to supportsite on their deployment.
Prompted by the obsolescence management roadmap andlandscape modernization, this role had been identified as critical to enablethe successful delivery of reliable solutions for the business.
The role will report directly to the Global automation managerfor Secondary Technologies.
Your (iiiiincredible) responsibilities:
• Support technically the global projects for upgradingdifferent automation applications
o The applications in scope are SCADA, Particles &Environment monitoring systems, Serialization & aggregation, Automaticbackup & Versioning control.
• Assess and study the install base of each application inscope of each project
• Do the market analysis and benchmarking to identify theproper solution for each application
• Collect system requirements involving different sitesSME’s, challenge them for identifying new ways of working and seekingmodernization of applications use
• Build testing environment for the identified solution/s toproperly test it
• Work closely with the vendor of the solution to identifythe proper design & architecture
• Build the LDD (Landscape Definition Document) of thesolution assuring highest redundancy and availability
• Work with TECH (IT) to identify the proper build of theinfrastructure to assure the proper management and maintenance of theapplication across its life cycle
• Work with OT team to assure that OT controls and policiesare properly considered in the design and development of the solution
• Work with Data management team to assure the properinterfacing with Historian is considered
• Participate in creating the system URS
• Review the design specification documents (SDS, FDS, HDS,NDS, …etc.)
• Review the related IT documents to the application (DRP,SP, …etc.)
• Work with Automation CAPEX PMO to assure the properplanning and interdependency between different projects is well considered
• Work with Automation CAPEX team to assure the properexecution of the projects
• Identify and escalate any associated risk to projecttechnical execution
• Collaborate with sites automation teams during Projectmode & BAU (Business as Usual)
• Act as expert in his/her domain of competence
Basic qualifications for this (super) job :
• 5 – 7 years hands-on experience in automation position in pharma industry
• Language: English fluent (oral and written) - French is a plus
• Good Knowledge on Pharma/CSV requirement
• Good Knowledge of OT Industrial automation Systems in general, in particular Wonderware Archestra, Siemens & Allen Bradley PLc’s. - DCS (PCS7 or DeltaV) is a plus
• Basic knowledge of Historian platform, Osi PI is preferred
• Basic knowledge of EMS (Environment Monitoring System) & BMS (Building Management System)
• Basic knowledge of industrial communication protocols
• Basic knowledge of virtualization technologies
• Basic knowledge in Server-client setup, Thick-client, thin-client, web-client, zero-client
• Highly effective at influencing internally and externally
• Highly effective communication skills both verbal and written
• Has the ability to work fully autonomous
• Sense of urgency, flexibility and accountability.
• Ability to discuss and negotiate technical matters with suppliers/stakeholders
• Ability to work in a high complex matrix environment
• At minimum 4 days per month on Wavre site
• Travel to other GSK Vx sites might be required (EU, US, CA)
Here's what Ausy has to offer you for this new opportunity :
Employee benefits :
Interested or curious?
A phone number: 04220.127.116.11
An email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am waiting for your CV or simply your call for further information!
Curious about our job application process? Discover here how we help you land the job.
we are here to help you with your questions.