In your role as Assets Maintenance & Calibration Manager you are responsible for providing technical in-depth expertise, leveraging best practices, oversight and developing internal as well as external partnerships with focus on Maintenance and Calibration (M&C) within the CAR-T EMEA program serving the Beerse and the Ghent sites. The role will oversee the day-to-day business of M&C activities and ensure flawless liaison with the different teams, vendors, sites, and stakeholders. In addition, the role holder creates and sustains continuous procedural improvements to boost efficiency of M&C activities. The ideal candidate will possess a strong track record in manufacturing asset maintenance as well as calibration, business acumen, proactive communication, and a willingness to be hands-on in key aspects of M&C tasks. The role requires the development of strong partnerships and strong interfacing with Operations, Quality, Environment Health & Safety as well as 3 rd party partners.
Your tasks and responsibilities are:
- Ensures flawless execution of planned preventive and corrective maintenance and calibration activities for manufacturing and laboratory equipment as well as facilities and utilities.
- Drives the establishment of a holistic, balanced RCM-based M&C strategy across the asset portfolio including the translation into execution and continuous improvement.
- Ensures that technical issues or roadblocks are anticipated and resolved as early, and as fast as possible incl. lessons learned.
- Supports investigations, corrective and preventive actions towards successful timely and compliant closure.
- Ensures M&C activities follow all applicable cGMPs, global regulatory requirements, safety, environmental regulations, SOPs, WI’s and Company policies and corporate and technical standards.
- Provides technical leadership and act as a true expert for M&C.
- Participate in compliance inspections/audits within area of responsibility Manage partnerships with contractors and vendors.
- Establishes and manages KPI’s and tracking tools across the scope.
- Actively communicates regularly with project leads and project delivery stakeholders.
- Responsible for supervising engineers and specialists at the sites by driving a Credo-based culture aligned around our guiding principles of servant leadership, Think Differently, Do Better, innovation, engagement, collaboration and development.