As Application Development Chemist, your primary responsibility involves the new product development initiatives focusing on engine coolants and heat transfer fluids. You will report directly to the global R&D Manager.
What will be your responsibilities?
- You lead new product development projects focused on optimizing the performance of our coolants, while also addressing specific customer needs and future applications, with a strong emphasis on advancing e-Mobility and sustainability.
- You develop a new product development testing plan and work in close collaboration with the laboratory team to execute experiments and testing, until reaching the ultimate product candidate. You analyze and communicate the findings to key stakeholders.
- You participate in the initial stages of upscaling, facilitating the smooth transition from R&D to the engineering team and production.
- You develop long-term technical relationships with industry driver partners.
- You stay on top of technology trends and market shifts by collaborating with universities and industrial working groups.
- You use your acquired skills to provide guidance and coaching to lab technicians and other