In order to slow down the spread of the coronavirus, we all need to make a contribution. Together we can do a lot to deal with this. That is why Randstad is also taking a number of measures. Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- follow the guidelines you are given at your workplace.
- Any questions? Feel free to contact our consultants by phone or email. We will do our utmost to help you as soon as possible. Don't come to an office.
An extensive and specialised team follows the situation closely. If we take any new measures, we'll notify you right away.
- Do you feel healthy? Then you can just go to work.
- Are you sick, or are you showing signs of illness? Contact your GP by phone and inform your consultant immediately. Do this by mail or phone. Mail the sick note (or a photo of it) to your consultant or put it in the mailbox of your nearby randstad office. Under no circumstances enter the office if you're sick.
- The government has suspended all school lessons until Friday 3 April. It is important to note that the schools must provide care: they do not close. Your children's school will inform you about this.
- Crèches will remain open.
- Do you want to telework? Check if your workplace allows this and follow the instructions of your workplace.
- Is teleworking not an option? In this case, take a leave day or time off in lieu . We ask you to only do this if you have no other options.
You can do a lot to prevent the virus from spreading via you or infecting you.
- Avoid physical contact: don't shake hands, don't kiss.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water several times per day.
- Keep 2 to 3 metres distance from other people.
- Sneeze in a paper handkerchief and immediately throw it away in a closed bin.
- No handkerchief? Sneeze in your elbow.
More information and tips can be found on a specialised government website https://www.info-coronavirus.be/nl/.
- Any questions? Contact us by phone or mail. Don't come to our office.
- Do you have to hand in documents? Send them to us via mail. Is this not possible? In that case, put them in our office’s letter box, but do not enter our office.